Digital real estate has grown worldwide, advances in technology have facilitated the real estate sector to be constantly modernized and it can contribute more and more to the real economy. In order to make this sector more standardized, competitive, efficient, and effective, entrepreneurs have been using technology.
You might have a question looming over your head before you jump into the exciting digital real estate market: What exactly is digital real estate?
The term “digital real estate” refers to “property” that exists in any form on the internet. A simple definition of digital real estate is everything you see online related to real estate. It is also known as “Virtual Property“.
Digital real estate is often considered a subset of digital assets. A digital asset is anything that exists online and has value. Traditionally, people consider things such as domain names, social media accounts, or popular websites as digital assets.
In fact, your property can come in many forms. Here are just a few types of digital investments:
In a way, digital real estate isn’t much different from traditional real estate in that you can sell your real estate’s digital asset for a quick decent profit after you get a consensus value.
#1 Zillennium Co., LTD founder of the Z1 app, the supper app that provides the first technology-based real estate solution in Cambodia, integrating a full range of real estate services and products.
#2 digital real estate platform in Cambodia like zillionunited.io is digital assets. Zillion United is super easy for consumers to remember and search for. This can help it rank high in search engines. Its simplicity makes it more valuable than complicated domain names.
#3 Similar to physical real estates, such as houses and land, an investor purchases the digital “address” (website address) and “land” (website hosting). Then an investor builds a “building” (website) using building materials (content).
This type of investing offers many advantages even if you don’t consider yourself an investor. Here’s a list of reasons why digital real estate investing is so lucrative:
– Cheap To Get Started: You can buy a domain for around $10 and $5/month for hosting. Afterward, you can either build a website or hold on to the domain until you can sell it to another buyer.
– Higher Profits: With low startup costs, you can earn as much as 90% on your investment.
– Appreciation quickly: Your asset appreciates quickly. The value of your website can increase by five times in one year.
– Easy Access: You can buy as many domains and websites as you want, no matter where you live.
– Earning passive income: There are many ways to earn money from your website while you still own it, like putting ads on it, becoming an affiliate, or linking out to other sites.
– It’s easy to improve your site: Adding just a little content can make your website more valuable than renovating a house.
– Low Risk: While you can make money by investing $100,000+ in a house or apartment building, the risk is much lower when purchasing a $20 domain.
– Future-proofing: The online landscape is going to become an increasingly important part of our daily lives, so setting yourself up for success by purchasing online real estate properties is a wise move.
As you can see, investing in digital real estate is worthwhile, it doesn’t have to be complicated – you can start by creating a domain name with your own name or create an account on the digital marketplace. Who knows, maybe one day you’ll become famous.
Digital real estate can be an excellent avenue for both investors and entrepreneurs looking to grow their income streams and make more money. With many options available, there are several ways to get started investing in digital real estate.
Between building a website, purchasing a domain name, creating digital products, building a Digital Real Estate Marketplace, or building a digital real estate platform is called digital real estate.
We’re still at the very beginning of the digital world. It’s possible that the digital real estate market will grow immensely in the near future.