Office Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Supports Impact’s daily living operations by maintaining the office premises and coordinating housekeeping and maintenance teams.
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures, preparing payroll & advances, controlling correspondence, designing filing systems, reviewing and approving supply requisitions, and assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- You will be sourcing, negotiating and liaising with all suppliers
- Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures, measuring results against standards, and making necessary adjustments.
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
- Maintains office staff by orienting and training employees on office procedures.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Office Manager Qualifications / Skills:
- One or two years of experience in similar position
- Well spoken, methodical and punctual
- Need some very good organizational skills (procedural)
- Speaks / Write perfect English & Khmer, Chinese or third language an advantage
- Fun and enthusiastic
- Computer Literate (MS suite)
- Outgoing and motivated to work and help others